8/03/2008

Still Looking...

Good evening everyone. Well, its been a couple of days on the job hunt. Still, there are no replies...Kanashii(sad). Today I applied for the Graphics Coodinator Position with Williams-Sonoma, Inc., SF. The position is right up my alley. I was running down the list of objectives/qualifications for this position and I believe I can deliver on them. I'm confident I can deliver. Again, wish me luck. I'm going to need it. 

This weekend, I got bit by a mosquito on one of the worst parts of my body. My BIG toe. It really sucks. I made a mistake by itching it. Now, my big toe is swollen. Itchy itchy! I have to stay focused. No more itching. Focus...

Also this weekend, I've been working on my website. Lately, I've been thinking that my website needs to show more of me. I'm talking about my personality. When you get to know me I am a little weird, quirky, and sometimes animated. These personality traits I want to portray in my new website. Be sure to look out for Monkeyman Graphics 2.0 Coming soon to a internet provider near you. 

Alright, lets get to the music vids. It looks like SNSD's Tiffany, Jessica, and Seo Hyun came out with a new video called Mabinogi. I guess that's Korean for "It's fantastic!" This video only features Tiffany. Where are the other girls? Are my eyes deceiving me? Well, even so the video and the track sounds great.
 
SNSD's JeTiHyu-Mabinogi

I have to say Tiffany is cute. The video is cute. Cute cute cute.  If you're into it, this video can make you happy. Do you feel it? Do you feel the love power? I'm going to need lots of love for this job hunting that's for sure. Moving on...

Man, this next group I haven't been keeping up on. Let's get up to speed with Bright. Here's their new new track One Summer Time. As always, the girls amaze me with their beauty and their angelic voices. They are definitely raising the bar for upcoming Japanese pop teen singers. Here's their new vid:

BRIGHT-One Summer Time

It's hard to believe with voices like that they are only 16 something years old. Anyways, these girls rock! I'm waiting for them to put out another acapella or at least a ballad. With the voices they have, these girls can rock it. Hayaku Bright! The Amagi Walker wants a slow song!

Finally, the last vid of the day is from Foxxi misQ. Man, these girls are hot. If you've never seen their past vids then you're missing out. They usually come out with dance tracks wearing some skimpy yet attractive outfits, but this time Foxxi misQ busts out with a ballad. The title is called "Say you luv me~Mahou no kotoba~"  Peep it!

Foxxi misQ-Say you luv me~Mahou no kotoba~

Oh, before I forget. Please check out my good friend's new blog

Support him in his aspirations for advancement in his life, career, and love life. Click the link above to get the whole story. BTW, the comment box is up! Feel free to drop a message. Alright everyone. It's time to say grace and go to sleep. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Stay blessed. Amagi Walker out!

No comments: