7/29/2008

Bonermen

Looking for a job makes you do funny, crazy, and silly things. Earlier this week, I was putting together a new concept for a new character. This is what came up
Yeh...Bonermen. I'm thinking I made this picture out despair of looking for a job. I'm thinking the caption for this piece should be "It's a hard life, but you got to keep on smiling and keep going." Wow, that has so many bad and nasty connotations behind that. Bad bad bad. Don't worry, I won't give up. I have someone in my life, that gives me purpose to keep looking and trying my best. Plus, that engagement ring ain't gon' pay for itself so I got to find a good paying job to pay my bills and support my future wife. Ya digg?

My fiance shared a video with me that I thought was hot! Check it out

Atsushi featuring Ai-So Special


Enjoy everyone! See y'all next time. Hopefully, I'll be back with good news. Ya digg? Sayonara!

2 comments:

The Way said...

You possess great skill when choosing music. But tell me if one wanted the lyrics in American how would he obtain them? Or the acoustic tabs to them?


IKU..............aaaaaahhhhhh

The Amagi Walker said...

hey there AspirationAdvancement! Good question. There are a couple of places where you can obtain the american translation. Here are some links to get you started. Check them out:

http://www.corichan.com/

http://www.cherryblossom-garden.com/

http://www.crunchyroll.com

All of the above are for Japanese. As for Korean and French songs, I'm not too sure. There are usual fan-subs on YouTube that put english subtitles for you.

Now, for tabs I'm not to sure where to find them, but I've seen some videos on YouTube that do an excellent job in providing lessons to most tracks. Many a times, they would link the tabs. All in all, a google search for the translations and tabs always does the trick to find what you need.

I hope this helps. Thanks for stopping by.