7/24/2008

This is what I'm looking for in Music today!

Man, Europe is capturing my heart with their hip hop music. This particular track has brought me down to what hip hop was about when I grew up. Hip hop to me is a unification of people. No matter what background you come from, hip hop was there to bridge the gap between the divide. Check this vid out. I'm really feeling it. I hope y'all do to.

Diversidad Experience
To get a grasp on this music phenomenon here's a video that explains the collaboration. Listen to the message in this video on why this project uses hip hop to communicate the voice of European countries.


Amazing right? I hope there will be more collaborations from this set of musicians. I want more!!! The only beef I had with this is that there was no American Hip Hop artists present. At least get some Folks from New York. Come on man, that's where hip hop was born. I guess because Europe no likee America right now. Anyways, spread the love. BTW, the artists names are:

Spike Miller-France
Promoe-Sweden
Curse-Germany
Abd Al Malik-France
Noora Nor-Norway
Cruzfader-Portugal
Sam the Kid-Portugal
NikkFurie-France
Mucho-Spain
Shurikn-France
Akh-France
Baloji-Belgium

Oh yeh, I'm on the job market. Yo boy needs a job. There's a link to my online portfolio on this blog. See it? Its at the top of the page to the right. I'm constantly trying to improve my portfolio. Ever since I graduated I've been looking for a graphics job. Times are tough right now, but like my fiance says "Gambare!" Definitely, check it out. Let me know what y'all think. Positive and negative comments are allowed. Peace!

Oh wait, did y'all see on the news. Barack Obama is hot in Europe right now. People in Europe are ecstatic that he may become the United States President. Never in my lifetime have I seen a European country go crazy over a presidential candidate. From the articles I've read, Europeans see Obama as a sign of change. A change for bettering American European relations which our current president has so arrogantly and ignorantly destroyed with this war. I can't speak for every American, but don't let the media trip and beseech you. Vote for the person you believe will be the best candidate to run this country. I'm for Obama not because of all the media hype. I'm for this candidate because I truly believe he is about making changes that are beneficial to the American people. Unlike the other candidate. Obama listens to the American people. Anyways, I'm getting political. You can catch my rants on USA Today. Yeh...peace folks!

No comments: