7/21/2008

Japan Pics Prt 3: The Goodies

Hello folks! Welcome back to the last photo installment of my Japan trip. Many memories were made while I stayed there. I got to see lots of beautiful places and people. I got to see my girlfriend...errr Fiance (I'm still getting used to saying that). More importantly, I became an engaged man. If you haven't seen the ring. Check my first photo post of this trip. Let me know what y'all think. 

Alright let's get this started. Today, we'll cover the goodies. Check them out!
From left to right: Fukuoka's Soft Bank Hawks Baseball cap, Tower Records Uchiwa, Music and Animation Mags, and 100yen Notebook. An assortment of gums: Glamatic, CoolMint, Citruline, Black Black, and Xylish. Anpanman face towel, Ring Necklace, Golden Good luck charm, Japan Golden Geisha Spoon, Chop sticks, and ear cleaners. Most of these items where bought at the Hyakuen store in Fukuoka. The Hyakuen store is similar to our 99cent and Dollar Tree stores in the US. The baseball cap, spoon, and good luck charm was purchased at the Narita Airport. I almost missed my flight in Narita. I was lost and couldn't find my gate to my flight. Luckily I found it within minutes of my departure. 
DVD's: Kamen Rider Movie THE NEXT and Dororo. CD's: Matt Pokora and Jyongri. The Kamen Rider movie was off the chain! The movie started out like "Ju-on," but later got into some major action. My fiance actually sent me the Dororo movie last year. I wanted to put it up because I just never had the time to post it on this blog. I have to say that it was a pretty damn good movie. Shibasaki Kou and Satoshi Tsumabuki always make a great pair. 

While I was out in Tenjin I bought Matt Pokora's album. I guess he's hot in Europe right now. Can't complain, his cd is nothing but fire. He got Timbaland and Ryan Leslie on the tracks. This Frenchie got it made. Don't worry this is his International album so he's singing all in english. Be sure to check out his French tracks. Off the hook. Nuff said! Jyongri's album "Love Forever" is also fire. Her ballads are sung with grace. She definitely has improved since her first album. Unchanging Love is definitely the best song on the album. Lullaby is also another beautifully sung slow song. I have to say Jyongri is a hottie! Too cute! 
This page is from the animation book I bought. If you haven't heard of Onechanbara, check it out. This movie was based on the XBOX game that came out a couple years back. This game/movie is a mixture of sword swinging zombie killing action with sexy gals and evil syndicates. I've never played the game, but I saw some cut scenes on YouTube. So far, the game looks impressive. As for the movie, it really looks cheesy. The acting and effects look cheesy too. I guess I have to wait until the dvd comes to give my full opinion...
My fiance bought this Pop Teen magazine for my sister. I took a look at this magazine and damn these girls are hot! Nuff said. 
Here's a page from the Pop Teen magazine. Sexy eh? Page after page, its nothing but cute ass chicks. Girls out on the Tenjin streets look like this. I'm not talking about the bikini gear. Though that would be a nice sight to see. I'm talking about the beauty these girls have. Tenjin is definitely a single man's paradise. Anyways, you can probably find this mag at your nearest Japan Town shopping center. 

Well, that's pretty much it. Sorry I didn't put any personal pics of myself and my fiance. The reasons are personal ya dig? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my pics from Japan. I hope to go again sometime soon. I really miss Fukuoka. I'll try to go again by the end of this year. Wish me luck. To end this post, here's a cool group I found while looking for Perfume vids. This group is called VANILLA BEANS. The girls are really cute and the song is pretty damn catchy. Check it!

Vanilla Beans-Nicola

Oh, I've changed my name from the Bento Beat Boxer to THE AMAGI WALKER. Hope y'all don't mind. The name was actually given to me while I was in Fukuoka. A lot of the Japanese people and my fiance's parents knew I walked around a lot in Amagi. When my fiance had work I would spend at least 3-4hours walking around the town in the hot humid weather. Even though I would be dripping with sweat, I didn't care. Walking around Amagi is an experience unlike any other. It is something that everyone should try...at least on a cooler day. Moving on...

I was also thinking of changing the name of this blog. Its too damn long plus its too similar to Bento Beat Box on the Anime Network. I'll inform you all soon of the change. Take care everyone. Peace!

No comments: