8/04/2008

I have an interview tomorrow!

Yeah!!! I just got a call from one of the companies I applied for in Oakland. I have a phone interview tomorrow! YATTA!!! I'm so happy. I have to prepare myself mentally. I must admit, I don't like phone interviews. I'd rather be face to face with the person interviewing me. In this case, I have to get comfortable. Mostly, I have to be prepared and come into the interview without being overly enthusiastic. Of course, I want to show them I want the job, but I don't want to come off as 'this guy sounds like a lot of bs.' Yah know what I mean? Anyways, I just wanted to let y'all know yo homeboy Amagi Walker is almost in. Well, time to go back to finishing some freelance work. Alright everyone. I'll let you know what happens after. Peace!


No comments: