8/05/2008

Today, I had my first interview. Phew!

Well, I just had my first interview with the company I applied for. It was intense. Although, I have to say that I wasn't nervous at all. Everything felt like it went smoothly. I answered all the questions to the best of my ability and had a good time conversing with the person interviewing me. I guess they like me because I'm scheduled for in-person interview for Thursday! YATTA!!! I'm excited. There's going to be more people this time. I'm pretty sure they will be critiquing my work and see how I interact with others. Ya know, the good ole filteroo. I think I'll be ok. I just have to be myself....quirky and nerdy. haha! The recruiter said he'll call me tomorrow to schedule the next interview so I'll be patiently waiting for his call. Again I'll keep you updated to let you know my status. Peace


No comments: