7/10/2008

I'm back from Japan!

Konnichiwa my fellor bloggers and bloggettes! I'm finally back from Japan. It was an amazing three weeks of fun and pleasure. I took many pictures which I will share in the next post. I need to sort through them and get you some cool photos to look at. Like I said it was an amazing three weeks. Lots of good music out there. While I was out there my fetish for european music escalated. Lots of great music from Europe in Japan. Luckily YouTubers uploaded them for me so I will share them with you today. 

Perfume-Love the world



Mihimaru GT with Soffet-泣き夏


Shimizu Shota-Aishiteru


Jyongri-Unchanging Love


Crystal Kay-One


Matt Pokora-She's Dangerous


The Ting Tings-Great DJ


The Young Punx-Mashit Up


Enjoy everyone. I will be posting the pics next post. Please check back soon. Alright, time for bed. Its morning here, but I'm so tired. Oyasumi

No comments: