7/14/2008

Japan Pics prt 1: Landscapes

Sorry for the delay. This is going to be a 3 part post. This one will cover more landscapes and other random images. Too many pictures man. I want to put them all, but that's impossible right now. 

First off, my trip to Japan was out of this world. I stayed there for a good three weeks from June 18-July8. I got to interact with the Japanese people. Did some shopping. Saw a lot of cuties at Tenjin. I ate a ton of delicious foods. Saw the most beautiful landscapes. Did I mention, I'm engaged? That's right. Your boy, Bentobeatboxer is engaged. June 23rd was the day I proposed. Pietro's at Canal City Tenjin was the restaurant where it all happened. Definitely a happy time for me and my fiance. Its going to be a struggle dealing with immigration and filing papers. Not to mention all the fees I'll be paying. It's all good. I'll just be happy when my fiance finally arrives. Wedding details will be posted as soon as we get started on planning. First things first-Get my fiance to the USA!

Alright let's get to the pics!


On the airplane. Got a nice plane shot of Nagoya. 
Airplane view of Mt. Fuji. Simply beautiful.
Landed in Nagoya. Headed to Fukuoka.
Another view of Tenjin.

Canal City again.


There was a parade at Canal City, but this all happened when I left. Sucks arse...
I don't know what these things are, but for some reason the landscape reminded me of a scene in Ultraman.
My fiance's dad took the scenic route to the airport. Nice mountainous landscapes!
Some temple. Didn't get a chance to visit. Cute looking girls though.

A single mans paradise. 80% women. 20%men. Tenjin core supplies the most awesome Japanese babes. The reason. Tenjin Core is predominantly girls fashion boutiques. Every store had chicks in short shorts. They would make any foreigner go wild. 
I forgot what mall this was, but they had a car dealer on the 12th floor. How they got the cars in there? wakaranai. Anyways, this Mitsubishi car is off the chain!  Let's hope that this car hits the states. 
The cutest and greatest dog in the world!


Ah, here's the rock that I gave to my fiance! That thang sparkles! Talk about bling bling son!

Well, that's it for today. Next post will cover food and drink. Take care everyone. Peace.

No comments: