6/16/2008

I head for Japan Tomorrow!

Minna san Konnichiwa! Tomorrow I head out for Japan. I'll be in Fukuoka for a good three weeks to spend with my girlfriend. I miss her so much. It's been a year and half since we last seen each other. It's going to be an interesting vacation this time around. We're going to hit the clubs, theme parks, and eat at plenty of restaurants. I can't wait. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. It's going to be great being there. I might not be able to post the next couple of weeks. I'll try my best to. When I come back I'll make sure to put up some pics. 

Ahhh, man I have to wake up in a few hours. I leave the house 630am California USA time. I better get to sleep so I can have plenty of energy for tomorrow. Alright everyone, take care and I'll see you when I get back. To lead us out of this post here's Perfume's Live Performance of 
'Perfect Star.' Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may still be en route but HAVE FUN!! (that goes without saying tho =P) I'm one month behind ya.

The Amagi Walker said...

Thanks man! I'm finally back. I'll be posting some pics soon. Make sure to check back. Take care. Sleepy time.