6/15/2008

Happy Birthday BBB!!!

I kinda missed it by two days, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my blog! It's been a year since I put BBB up. This blog was my getaway from school work, classes, and stress. We've gone through some interesting journey's and I hope that we can continue to go on more journey's in near future. To all my readers....(eerrr their's probably just one or two that read my blog? maybe? haha! its all good) thank you for reading and I hope you will continue to read this blog. 

Now, what's the future for BBB? Well, I think its time to get the BBB name out there. I haven't really been promoting my blog because I never had time to. With this temporary new found time I will be doing my best to get BBB off its feet and find more readers. I'm not expecting a lot from this blog because it really is just for fun. As long as I can help people on their way to finding their new found love for Japanese, Korean, and French music then I've done my job. 

To celebrate the BBB's Bday here's a sneak preview of Bright's new single 手紙feat.K / One Summer Time. Click the button below to hear a preview from their upcoming single. It's about time these girls came out with something new! Everyone enjoy!

Click Here for Sneak Preview


Whatcha think? Sounds good eh? Keep in mind these girls are still young so they still have a lot more room to improve, but for what talent they have already they definitely can go very far. Good luck girls! And here's a cool vid from L-Vokal featuring the mighty Kreva in Step Up!


L-Vokal-Step Up feat. Kreva


 Alright everyone, enjoy and stay Bright!

No comments: