5/19/2008

Two More Days and counting

My fellow bloggers. This is my last week of college. My last official day is this Tuesday. After that, I graduate Friday. I'm holding my breath. I'm almost there. I can finally reenter the public and have an actual life again. I'm looking forward to going out again. What I really want to do is hang out with my friends. I haven't seen them in so long. The Graphic Design program really takes its toll on your social life that you don't have time to hang out. I also want to hang out with my brother and hit the music studio up. I haven't done that in a while. I'm looking forward to hitting it up. I"m also looking forward to working out. Damn, I got fat. I'm going to lose some weight. At least before I go to Japan. I want to make sure I beeez sexy yo! Jk. 

Well, I leave it at that. I have a meeting in a couple of minutes. I'll report back after. Meanwhile, here's a cool vid from 

Leslie-Accorde Moi featuring Bobby Valentino



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on almost finishing. I've already started summer classes myself (1 year ta go =P). Good luck getting ready for your big trip too. I'll actually be in Japan for some time in July/August. Keep rockin and have a blast!!

The Amagi Walker said...

Shay, thanks man. I appreciate it. Don't worry. A year will go by fast and next thing you know you'll be saying "WTF I'm graduating?" haha! School Gambareyo!. Gambatte ne!

Cool you're going to Japan? I'll be there June/July. I'll be in Fukuoka. What part of Japan will you be in?

As with you my friend keep it rockin!

Anonymous said...

Thanks and I hope it'll go by fast now but I'll probably regret that in a year :P

haha you're going to Fukuoka? Sweetness! I'll be in Beppu, Oita - near Fukuoka :) Kyushu pwns!! I'm gonna go to Korea for a little bit too.

Keep us posted on your adventures :)

The Amagi Walker said...

Hey Shay! Cool man you'll be around the neighborhood. Maybe we might run into each other eh? haha! Do you have family or friends there? Oh even more cool you're going to Korea? Wow, if your single and find a cute korean chick say "Saranghamnida."

I definitely will keep you guys posted on the coming events.