5/21/2008

No more classes! Motivation.

Woo I'm officially done with classes! I was going to enter this entry yesterday, but after I got home around 800pm I fell asleep. Woke up. Saw the time. Next thing I knew, It was 430am! Man, I must've been exhausted. Well, I haven't slept in the past two days. Not healthy at all, but it was worth it. A good friend of mine who was in the design program dropped the program not to long ago. He put his health on the line for this program that eventually led to his breakdown. I didn't even know he was going through a lot pressure and stress. He didn't really say anything. I only wish I could've caught him sooner to help him out. Graphic Design is a fuckin' hard ass field when it comes to concept, creation, and implementation to final the application. I don't think many people realize that. Anyways, no matter what your major is, remember that your health is important. Don't forget that. Remember to have people around to motivate you too. The only thing keeping me alive in this program was my girlfriend. I thought about her every time I felt like giving up. I didn't want to let her down because that's where my hearts and future is at. What I'm saying is find your motivation to keep going.

Here's a classic song that I grew up with that also motivated me. I hope this will inspire you and motivate you all to do something special in your lives. Check it

Willy Wonka-Pure Imagination



This is me playing the same song...umm...enjoy?




Alright everyone. I have two more things to do with school. 1. Design show. 2. Graduation. I'll report back after to let you know whats up. take care everyone. peace.

No comments: