5/26/2008

Graduation. Just rambling in spurts

Well, its official. I've graduated from Sacramento State. I have to say it feels good. No classes. No more sleepless nights. Life is going to be good. Oh, here's a picture of my classmates and I during the Sacramento State's Department of Design Show.We've gone through so much together. I'm gonna miss them so much. I promised to keep in touch with all of them. I wish the best for everyone here. I hope that we all find our own individual successes in life to keep us happy and sane.

This weekend was crazy. Party after party after party. Too much Grey Goose, patron, and vodka in my system. Surprisingly, I wasn't that drunk. Maybe I was. Anyways, enough about drinking. I've finally got a chance to catch up with some old friends. I had a little graduation party on Saturday. Here's a pic from my graduation party with some of my good friends .I love these guys and gals to def. Props out to my boy Ben who couldn't make it. He's up in New York doing his thang.

A lot of people have been asking me, "yo B! now that you've graduated, what's next for you?" Well, vacation first of all. As most of you already know I'll be in Japan for three weeks. During my time there I'll be proposing to my girl. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'll make sure I do it in a creative way. I already bought my girlfriends ring this weekend. I'll reveal the picture after I propose to her. I'll keep y'all updated on that. After that, its time for a job change. I'll be looking for a graphic design job when I come back.

Its going to an exciting ride y'all. I'm finally becoming an adult and becoming more responsible as a person. I never thought I could make it this far in life. I think without such great friends, family, and my girl, I would be sitting on my ass not having a clue about life. I want to make everybody proud so I'll be doing my best and giving it my all for everyone. Especially for my future wife. Like I said, I'll definitely keep you posted on what's going on with the BentoBeatboxer. Moving on...

For the past couple days I've been playing this song from the korean girl group SNSD (Girls Generation). The song is called "Kissing You." I'm addicted to this song yo! I played this song so many times and I just can't get enough of it. The girls here are so cute and so talented vocally and mentally. Check out their video "Kissing You."

SNSD(Girls Generation)-Kissing You


So far I gots the hots for Jessica, SeoYoung, Yoona, and Yuri. SOOOOO CUTE!!! If you like what you see, visit their official website here
Click on pic to go to Girls Generation's official web page.

Alright everyone. I'll be having a little more time on my hands so expect more postings on what's good in Japanese, Korean, and French Music. Take care and stay blessed!

No comments: