5/16/2008

Kick ass Asian Girl Groups

In no particular order

Jewelry-Everybody Shh!(korean)
Pay close attention to 3:20. Damn Flexible!

CSJH-The Grace(aka Tenjo Chiki, TSZX, etc......)-Piranha (Japanese Ver.)
These girls are hottttt. Literally, dripping wet with sweat. Anyways, the dance routine in this music video is nothing but fire. 

You know I had to put this next group in
Perfume-Ceramic Girl (Japanese)

I'm still going crazy for Kashiyuka. Kawaii! I gots the hots for Nocchi san too! Woo!

So what cha think? Kick ass asian girls right? I really want to see these girls perform live. They definitely got the talent as well as the looks. Sexy sexy!

On another note, you're boy Bento Beat Boxer is graduating on May 23rd! One more week to go then I'm finally done with school. If you're wondering, I'll be graduating with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Graphic Design. My plans after graduation are to take a month vacation. I'll be in Japan during June through July. I'll be staying with my girlfriend and her parents house. It's going to be great. I can't wait. Waku waku desu! This time I'll have a digital camera with me so I can take pics. Last time I brought an analog camera and well, taking pictures was a little difficult. Even so I caught some nice glimpses in Japan. Here's a pic from Mt. Aso and Kawasuigen.


Enjoy everyone. It's time for me to go. Take care. I'll report to you before graduation. Peace peoples!

No comments: