11/30/2008

What's Hot and What's good-French Edition

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. Even if you don't celebrate this holiday,  I hope you at least spent time with friends and family. Thanksgiving is really the time to sit back and relax and thank those for such a fortunate life. My mom has a plate that is older than me, but it carries a special message-"Thank god for dirty dishes. While others may go hungry, we are eating well." Sounds good right. Coolness.

Well, it's that time again. It's the Sunday's what's hot and what's good segment. This time we are going to viva la France! I have been out of touch with the French side of this blog so let's catch up on what's hot in French Music. Today we have a female triple threat. 

First off, we have the very beautiful Lea Castel in her video "Presse de Vivre." This girl has mad talent. Lea can bless the ivory keys and she can hit those high notes like Mariah Carey. Check it!

Lea Castel-Presse de vivre

Love it! She kinda reminds me of Alicia Keys. Lea Castel can rock a mean a cappella too.

Next up we have Sheryfa Luna with her new track "Si tu n'etais plus la."

Sheryfa Luna-Si tu n'etais plus la.

At first, this girl look like Winona Rider. I think it's because of her hair. Yeh, it kinda tripped me out. Even so, this is a great song. 

Lastly, we have the very soulful Mayrina Chebel with her awesome track "Tant d'amour a donner." There is something about this song that is beautiful. When I find that out I'll let you know. In the mean time please enjoy her video.

Mayrina Chebel-Tat d'amour a donner


If you like these artists please pick up their albums via online, your friends, or your local international music provider. Share what's hot and what's good in French music with your friends. They will think you're cool...or a fool. No matter, it's all good music. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments: