11/23/2008

What a morning...

I checked my email this morning and Bank of America sent me a notification of some fraudulent charges/irregular activity shit going on my credit card. I called about the issue and some bastard tried using my card to open up an account with Match.com. WTF!!! Talk about desperate. Now, if the criminal used the card for food, gas, or a high purchase I would be like ok that's normal. But Match.com? Come on man. What a loser. Anyways, I got the whole situation under control. Thank you for BofA for their fast and immediate response. Your customer greatly appreciates your business.

Moving on...

It's sunday. You know what that means? WRONG!!! It's the Sunday-What's hot and what's good segment. Today, we have some killer tracks I'm sure you will love.

First off we have an awesome punk girl group named "Hangry and Angry." These girls have style. I didn't notice it at first, but the girls are from Morning Musume!!! Yoshizawa Hitomi and Rika Ishikawa is rocking the mic y'all! Their song Kill Me Kiss Me is nothing like their personalities from Morning Musume. They are more aggressive in this track. I have to be honest, I like it! If you haven't copped it, watch it!

Hangry and Angry-Kill Me Kiss Mee


Next up we have "The Girl Next Door" with her song "Jyounetsu no Daishou." It's a nice dance track. It makes me want to break out some glow sticks...

The Girl Next Door-Jyounetsu no Daishou
btw, what's up with Japanese and their attraction to England/Britain? I mean there's nothing wrong it. I'm just curious on why Japanese love England/Britain so much. If y'all know, holler at your boy. Break down the knowledge for me.

Alright its time to go. It's breakfast time so I have to get my eat on. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Peace.

No comments: