9/07/2008

Happy Sunday.

Ohayo gozaimasu! It's Sunday. It's hot. The air condition was on all night. Electricity bill will be up. Damn this economic down surge. Times like these can be stressful. As long as you budget your money and spend it wisely then you will have no problem. In other words, don't buy more than what you make. Although I admit that would be nice...

Lately, I've been looking around blogs and seeing some of the predictions I have made when I had my old blog "Dont Touch My Jpop" come into fruition. It was kinda like I had an "I told you so" moment but reality checked in and well, nobody really visits my blog. Haha! I'm such a loser. Anyways, popularity is not a goal of mine for this blog. If you stop by you stop by. Moving on.

Here's a group I've been praising since they came out. AKB48. 

I knew from the beginning these girls were going to be something great. It's been two years now and the fame that these girls are receiving is never ending. These girls are everywhere and are always growing in numbers. The old school girls that have been there from the jump are looking super kawaii than ever. Ever since "Skirt, Hirari" these girls were cute and had the potential to be something great. I'm proud of these girls for getting this far in their music career. I hope they will have more successes to come. Check out their new video

BABY BABY BABY
I have to say the beginning cut scenes did not make sense, but was pretty revealing. Well, sexual and suicidal at most... It was almost like Maeda was about to have sex for the first time and it didn't go too well. Man these Japanese people are crazy, but you gotta love it. English subtitles during that scene should be "Please be gentle." Man that is so wrong of me...Anyways, enjoy this video. Unlike their other videos the girls are showing more skin. Maybe sales are down(or up) so they went the Tanimura Nana route and showed more skin. Hey, I'm not complaining. That's the music biz for yah. Check these girls out and I'm sure you'll learn to love them...In a mutual friend way...You sick bastard.

Oh, if you're new to this group here is their debut video

Skirt, Hirari

Another prediction I made was about Morning Musume's  member Koharu Kusumi. 
I predicted that she would be hot and the "it" girl of Morning Musume. Man...this girl has blown up! From sexy and revealing magazine covers/photo shoots to day time shows to jdramas. There is no stopping this chick and for good reason. She's cute, ambitious, and doesn't give up. A lot of people had many expectations and doubts about Koharu in the past, but she surpassed any obstacle that was given to her. Omedetto gozaimasu Koharu chan! 

That's all for my predictions lets move to something nice. What's nice? Yoona of SNSD of course! This Korean chick is so cute. There is something about her that reminds me of my fiance. Both are cute, adorable, and lovable. Here's a video cut of her just being her. Yoona!

I love this group. All of the girls are pretty but Yoona always stands out from the rest. Go Yoona!

Alright folks, its time for me to go. Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are. Peace

No comments: