9/12/2008

Had Overtime Today. Tsukaretayo!

Hello everyone. Today was a crazy day at work. We had a tight deadline for our companies website and that thang was just overwhelming. I had overtime for 3 days straight and finally finished. It felt like school all over again. Good thing we have an awesome crew to get the website done for our head boss to see. I have to say that even though this project was overwhelming it was exciting and fun. I was like a little kid holding in my giggles. When I was driving home I had the urge to just burst out into laughter. It was funny because the laughter came out quite psychotic. Almost like a mad scientist laugh. In words, it looked like this: MMUUHUWAHAHA!
Pretty crazy eh?

Well, I'm glad to be finally home. My fiance sent me a link of the new video from SPONTANIA featuring JUJU. The song is called "君のすべてに" (Kimi no subete ni). I believe that translates to "You're my everything." I love this song! It sounds great. Check it out!

Spontania- Kimi no subete ni
What yah think? After hearing this, I want to hear more from this guy. JuJu is already awesome singer. She got that jazz and that soul that makes you wanna mmmm. You know what I mean?

This next song is actually a late 90's classic from the Korean group As One. This song is called "Day by Day." These girls do well on ballads, I'm not too fond of their fast music. It doesn't suit their voices well. Even so, these girls got talent. Check it!

As One-Day by Day
 
Well, to end this post I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite ending songs from the 2003 Japanese drama Orange Days. Enjoy and god bless everyone.

Mr. Children-Sign

No comments: