8/22/2008

Woop! It's the weekend (^_^)

Well, it looks like I survived the first week at my new job. So far I have to say the work itself is easy. The only thing I have to get used to is the process of how things work at the Print shop. Overall, I think I'm going to like this job. It keeps me busy plus the time goes by really quick because I'm having a fun time designing. Soon, I'll be interacting with customers. I have to memorize the pricing and procedures. There's a lot to take in and consume but I'm not worried though. I feel confident that I can do it. Gambarimasu! So the next step for me is to try to become knowledgeable about the companies graphic services so I can verse it well to the clients. It's going to be one hell of a ride but damn its fun! Speaking of rides, my 2009 Mazda3 is off the heezee beezee! I finally have a cd player to play my music. My old car had a tape deck which sucked bcoz I wanted to listen to my jpop which were on cd's. Now that I have a cd player it's been nothing but Crystal Kay, CSJH, Mflo, and Monkey Majik. Life is great.

Oh, a couple days ago I stopped by the mac online wesbite to look for new widgets and I came across this page for a music widget...


...and what do yah know. Monkey Majik's lyrics for "Around the World" are displayed on this page!  Cool desune?  Got to love dem Japanese speakin' white boys from Canada. I love hearing Blaise Planets voice. He has this vibe to his voice that makes me want to break out and sing. I had their song "Together" on repeat and I think in one commute drive I have memorized the song. Crazy. Great music.

Alright it's time to start the weekend. I have to figure out what to do. I don't have to worry about homework or anything this weekend....oh wait...it's pay my bills weekend. damn....

To close this post, here's the new music video from Monkey Majik called "Tada Arigato."

Monkey Majik-"Tada Arigato"

Have a great weekend everyone. Peace

No comments: