8/10/2008

A lazy day

Well, today I spent it on my bed watching movies and drooling over the olympics. I was so lazy today. I guess it was just one of those days. I was going to call my good friend at Aspiration Advancement to hang out, but I just did not have any energy. I need to get my arse up! Need energy...

Anyways, did you see the intro for the Olympics in China? Damn, that was soooo cool! I have to commend the producer who put that together. I'm so amazed at how so many people can coordinate themselves and become in synced with each other to create something that was so memorizing. Simply beautiful. I'm having trouble finding a good video that showcases the intro. With tight rules on copyright, we probably won't catch any cool vids until after the games are done. I'll just be optimistic and hope someone will post some vids up soon.

Since I can't find any vids on the intro let's listen to some of Crystal Kays tracks from her new album 'Color Change.' Enjoy!

Toki no Kakera

Itoshihito

Kaerimichi

I've always been a fan of Crystal Kay ever since I heard her song 'Candy.' Her voice is very beautiful and no matter what track she is on she can make it into something great. I wish her all the success for her new album. 

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm at the final phase for the job I applied for! I'm competing with another person for the job so I pray to god that I will be the top candidate for this position. I will reveal the outcome as soon as I get word from them. Most likely, they will call Monday or Tuesday. I'm really praying that they do call me. The amagi walker is waiting to buy his new car. Here's another pic of it. Enjoy!

Man that's a cool car. Alright everyone. Time to get back to the olympics. Peace!

No comments: