8/14/2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!

After a nut crushing week, I've finally received a call from the place I applied to. Guess, what? I got the job baby! YEAH!!! I'm stoked, excited, waku waku desu, and crazy happy right now. Yesterday, I was with my good friend AspirationsAdvancement and we ran into the people who interviewed me at PF Changs restaurant in Emeryville. My friend said, "bro that's a sign man." At first I was like, maybe, but then when I got the call that made everything come together. Btw, sorry for the run on sentences. I'm too excited to write perfectly. Anyways, I officially come on board Monday. It's going to be an experience for me because I never worked in a real Graphic Design studio. No matter what happens, I'm ready to take on whatever task they give me. I'll do my best. I'll work hard for my fiance, our future, and life. It's going to be one crazy road ahead, but I will never give up. Gambarimasu!!!

To celebrate here's the live performance of Perfume's song "Love the world."

Alright everyone. Wish me luck at my new job. I'm going to need it. Peace

No comments: