6/02/2008

Monday Video Kickoff

 What up everyone! Lets get to this weeks Monday video kick off.

First, we have the very cute and sexy French chick Melissa singing her hit single "Cette Fois"

This girl got heat. I'm definitely feeling this track.

Now we are off to Japan...

With Dragon Ash and their classic single "Crush the Window"
be sure to check out their new single "Velvet Touch." Purrrty awesome track. 

Finally, we stop at Korea. Check these commercials out featuring SNSD and DBSK.



I'm lovin' it yo! These two groups are too cute together. I'm sure they all hooked up and did a little poking and stufffff. Alright. I can't hate on the game there. I hope you all enjoyed the Monday video kick off. Be sure to check back to see what's good in Jpop, Kpop, and French pop culture. Peace!

No comments: