5/31/2008

Crystal Kay's new single!

Crystal Kay's new single "Namida no saki ni" finally hit the airwaves! YAY!!! Ureshii desyo! The Actual single doesn't come out till June 11th. Fortunately, YouTube user Auzzztin uploaded a radio rip for us to listen. Arigato gozaimasu! As with many of CK's songs, I'm feeling it. If you haven't heard it yet and if you love Crystal Kay, then you'll definitely love this track. If this is your first time listening to her then you'll definitely be in for a treat.

Crystal Kay-涙のさきに

I hope the music video comes out soon. I'm excited! I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Lets hope for more great music for Crystal Kay. Here's the song that made me a fan of CK

Crystal Kay-Candy
 

*While it's still fresh. Here are some great tracks from French songstress Leslie.*

Leslie - Si le temps


Leslie - Ce qu'il y a entre nous


Enjoy everyone! Peace!

No comments: