3/08/2008

Bakar got Flowz

Let me introduce you to Bakar. I posted his track "Les Gens Comme Eux" which was a hot track. Tight beats and tight rhymes always get my attention. With Bakar, his album has my full attention. Check out some of his tracks. Do me a favor and play this loud!


Bakar-Le block


Bakar Ft Sniper & Tandem - Nique le systeme


Bakar- Sans Artifice


Bakar-Entre Un Homme


Classique


Some Album Clips



I hope y'all enjoy. Support music worldwide! Oh, do me another favor and visit my boy Gabe at the Brooklyn Circus Sf in San Francisco. He's located inside Harputs Market off Fillmore Street. It's real easy to get to. Here's a link to the site:


These cats have fresh new gear every week. Be sure to drop by and give them some love. Enjoy your day folks. Peace!

No comments: