11/02/2008

What's good? Sunday Music Pick!

Back again with another post. Lots of good music coming out in Japan. Like G4, you're going to need a filter to give you what's good and what's hot. At Bentobeatboxing this is what's hot right now. Check it.

First up we have the Half Brit Japanese chick MiChi with her song "Promise." The song definitely has that UK dance feel. All in all it's good music. 

Michi-Promise
Next up we have the sweet Aira Mitsuki with her Perfumish sounding track "Robot Honey." I love this track. The beat makes me feel like I'm in video game. I just need a controller. Well, I have my joystick...

Aira Mitsuki-Robot Honey


I hope y'all diggin' these tracks. Check back for more in what's good and what's hot in Japanese music. 

If you haven't read my earlier post, read it. Basically, it just says get out there and vote. So what are you waiting for? Vote for change! Make history! Iku yo! GO!

Have an awesome weekend everyone. jya ne!

No comments: