11/09/2008

Sunday-What's hot and what's good Edition

G'morning everyone. It's Sunday here in gloomy weather California. It's been a crazy week so let's relax with some good music. This is what's hot and what's good.

Perfume-Dream Fighter

I love these girls! They are so cute. Their is something about their music and style that keeps pulling me in. Props out to 1337Rice for hooking this up. BTW, my fiance bought me Perfume's Game Tour DVD. That DVD is so awesome! I'll post pics of the dvd as soon as I get a chance. 

On the korean side we got the lovely ladies of "Wonder Girls" with their highly infections hook "I want nobody but you." Enjoy!

Wonder Girls-Nobody but you

I can relate to the guy taking a shit. My brother and I call it the "Shitanics." Shit so bad that it makes you late for any occasion. 

I hope you all enjoyed these new tracks. This is what's hot and what's good. Keep checking back in for more good music here at BentoBeatBoxing.

Peace

No comments: