6/08/2008

Readying Myself for Japan

As time nears for my trip to Japan, I gather the necessary educational essentials:
I'll probably watch some "Let's Learn Japanese Basic" with Yan san. It's going to be another crash course my fellow bloggers. It's alright though. I just got to keep studying.  I got a week and a half to study. Nihongo ha benkyo gambarimasu!

Well, this weekend was pretty cool. My friend and I went to the city of San Francisco. We checked out Japan town, Sony Metreon, and the Fiesta Filipina event over on Post Street. Here's a couple of pics from that day.
Here's my good friend 'P.' I knew this guy since middle school. Never new he was the last 1/2black 1/2half filipino samurai.

Building shot off Geary and the Fillmore
Walking down Market St. 
We arrive at Fiesta Filipina!
Here's a shirt 'P' bought. I thought it was pretty fresh.
This filipina auntie is reppin' Fricso like its nuthin'. 

Across the street from the Metreon

This day was a little crazy. We parked hella far from Post Street. We must've walked 6-8 blocks before reaching our destination. We were lost for a bit. We ending up near the slums. There was a bunch of ghetto ass folks walking the street. My boy and I kept our guard up and walked a little faster. haha! By the days end, my legs and feet were sore. I got a heat rash on my left arm and my got sunburned. Damn, what aaaaaa day.

To end this post here's a video I found this morning. It's the Acoustic version of Perfume's song 'Macaroni.' I don't know who is playing the guitar, but I have to give props to whoever did. This song sounds so refreshing when played acoustically. I amazed. I only wish we can here Perfume sing over this track. That would be kakko ii desu!

Perfume-Macaroni(Acoustic Version)

Take care everyone. Goodnight.

No comments: