4/05/2008

You stink. Here's some Perfume!

Let me introduce to you another japanese girl group, Perfume. This group consists of 3 girls whose names are Kashiyuka, A-chan, and Nocchi. They are a japanese techno pop trio that, well, has captured my heart with their kawaii digitized voices and wowed me with their innovative videos. Their style of singing is very cute and fun. Even in their live performances they still maintain their digitized voices. You know, I'm a sucker for techno music. I've made some techno music back in the day. Here's a little secret no one knows, but I will share with you know. I'm a big techno fan! Ya dig?! Anyways, their music is pretty hot. I'm digging it. I hope you will too.

ELECTRO WORLD
Here's another great video from Perfume.
POLYRHYTHM

and another one
BABY CRUISING LOVE

make sure to visit their official website 

Enjoy everyone. Peace!

No comments: