4/22/2008

What a day...

I need a break...

Some Highlights that made my day in consequential order:

Sensei Forrest gave praise to my print work. COOL!!!
My groups 2nd presentation installment is done. PHEWWW!!!
Sensei Amos gave praise to my work I did last minute. RELIEF!!!
CSU Sacramento's Japanese Culture Night is May 4. YATTA!!!
I got some actual sleep! YESSS!!!
Hillary won Pennsylvania. WOOO!!!!

I feel good. Life is great right now. To celebrate the moment here is new artist Shimizu Shota with his song "Home" uploaded by KeJuniors. Thanks homie!

Shimizu Shota 清水翔太 - Home
My girl and I were watching this vid and we both were like "Damn, he looks so freakin' young!" Even so he's a damn good singer. I look forward to hear more great hits from Shota. Rock on young star!

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, Shota's quite young AND quite good :) His music sort of reminds me of SEAMO only with more singing.

The Amagi Walker said...

For real, his style is much like Seamo. I wonder if they are related? The two would make for an interesting collaboration. We'll see what's in store for Shota in the near future.