3/30/2008

Bright

Here's a group that I'm falling for. The group is called BRIGHT. They are a 4girl Japanese Rnb Gospel group that has the most angelic voices by far in Japan. The group consists of:



and my personal favorite...
It's been a while since I've heard a Japanese girl group who harmonizes perfectly. They are still quite young, but I'm sure with time they can really hone in their vocal talents. Take a listen to Bright. They'll surely win you over with their graceful voices.

Let's start with their new video

Sora Iro

Here's a little preview from their first single w/acapella.  

Their first single-Brightest Star

These girls are phenomenal right!? Kawaii too! I can't wait for their album to come out. I'll be on the look out for it. Alright everyone have a wonderful weekend and stay genki!

No comments: