1/26/2008

Time to rest...

Wassup folks, 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Make sure to keep yourselves warm. It's pretty chilly out there. I need to stock up on some thick ass blankets. My blankets are losing their warmness.I should stop by the BKc SF and visit my boy Gabe. There was a hoodie that was mad fresh. Yeh, I said it "MAD FRESH!" If its not raining tomorrow (I doubt it) I'll stop by. 

Anyways, it's been a pretty busy day. I've been working on my graphic projects for work all day. I'm almost done. I am actually pretty excited that my job called on me to do some graphic design work. I've been getting one project after another. It's really cool because I get to use my knowledge and skills at work while learning about the business. Doing all this work made my room a bloody mess. Man, so much paper and sketches. I have to clean this up...

Oh how's your japanese? Did Yan san help you out? いいえ?大丈夫。日本語はがんばれよ!Keep at it. Whatever new language your learn just keep at it. I've been watching those damn YAN san vids. I shouldn't say damn because I actually really like those video's. If you haven't checked those vids out CHECK THEM OUT! You'll love them. Really.

Alright folks its time for me to go. I just felt like rambling today. Fuck I need to post more. haha! Take care everyone. Peace

No comments: