12/17/2007

ok. well...I'm putting this on here

I'm not going to lie. I'm feeling this track with Yuna Ito featuring Celine Dion. Yeah gay i know. Whatever... My mom is a big Celine Dion fan so I thought it was only right to put her in this blog. If you haven't seen the video check it out. This is only for some folks coz I know not everyone is a Celine Dion fan. The song is called "Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~." I have to say that I'm very impressed with this collaboration. Yuna ito is just an amazing singer. For her to team up and be in the same presence with Celine Dion is a definite blessing. Anyways, here's the vid. Enjoy


2 comments:

Fruit Loops said...

Thanks, been waiting to hear this. Not a big Celine fan but I adore Yuna! Cheers!

The Amagi Walker said...

Hey, someone finally dropped a comment! Arigato gozaimashita! Thank you. Definitely, Yuna has a lovely voice. I hope she can bring the heat in future tracks. Now a great collaboration would be Alicia Keys and Crystal kay. I think CK interviewed Alicia Keys recently. I have to check up on that. Anyways, Thank for dropping by. I hope to hear from more people soon.