8/15/2007

Fatlace is in SF!

Waddup folks! Sorry for keeping you waiting. I've been out of the mix for a bit because I've been having the urge to go out lately. Where have I been? Well, I've been out looking for a house. I live in a small town where houses are quite expensive. Even so, I'm hoping to buy one by Sept. 2008. It's going to be tough but your boy is going to make it happen.

Like I said, before I've been going out. I went to San Francisco a couple of times. I couldn't help but notice a couple of new clothing stores. One that stood out was Fatlace. You can check these guys and gals out at www.fatlace.com
Fatlace is streetwear. Urban clothing designed and taylored by the craftiest graphic and fashion designers. They have interesting designs that are sure to please your fashion sense. Make sure to visit their store located in Japantown, SF. For more information visit their website and enjoy the feed.
I got a chance to meet with the owners of this unique fashion boutique. They are a bunch of cool guys. From what I got out of the conversation, they are buddies with the peeps at the Brooklyn Circus. If you haven't checked out the Brooklyn Circus. Check dem brother's out too.

Well, its that time to come to a close. I leave you with a video from Japanese rap artist Zeebra!

Zeebra-My People


No comments: